#BeingTheCEO – 2021 Programme
The #BeingTheCEO Programme 2021
We are delighted to confirm the next cohort of the #BeingTheCEO programme, a programme for serving CEOs who are keen to further their development and find the time and space to reflect, guided by experts. The programme will run from May 2021 – December 2021.
The programme is led by Michael Pain, author of the seminal book, Being The CEO and CEO of Forum Strategy – a leading national consultancy supporting CEO development. Previous contributors to the programme have included Sir Steve Lancashire, Prof. Claudia Nagel, Dr. Peter Homa, and governance expert and author Patrick Dunne. Executive coaches include Prof. Toby Salt and others.
It is a truly independent programme, based on the input of leading thinkers and CEOs in the corporate, third-, and education sectors. To apply, please complete the form below before 28th February 2021. Places are very limited.
The best CPD I’ve ever had as a leader and with such a fantastic group of people.
I would heartily recommend other CEOs taking part in the ‘Being The CEO’ course.
A superb course with input from extremely high calibre professionals – I cannot recommend this opportunity highly enough to colleague CEOs.
I wish I could do it all over again – I learnt so much.
Resources and programme details
Resource example – interview with Sir Steve Lancashire on #BeingTheCEO
Michael Pain discusses the book, #BeingTheCEO with education sector leaders
Contributors to our programme resources and materials have included
Prof. Dr. Claudia Nagel
Ifti Majid, an NHS CEO
The 2021 cohort is strictly limited to twelve participants, and the application process involves completing a short application form and video interview. Dates involve two residentials in the beautiful market town of Southwell, Nottinghamshire; three coaching sessions; and three online sessions. Topics covered include:
- Shaping your leadership narrative
- Building an effective relationship with your governing board; principles of highly effective governance
- The CEO as chief culture maker and talent officer – becoming an employer of choice in a changing world
- Leading operations and performance at scale
- Creating a culture that promotes sustainability and investment
- Building key external relationship and partnerships
- Shaping your leadership narrative and what it means to ‘be the CEO’. 18th/19th May 2021
- Online Residential; Building an effective relationship with your board / shaping your senior executive team and an employer of choice culture. 30th June/1st July 2021
- The National #TrustLeaders CEO Conference; 29th September 2021 (*please note this event is already available to National CEO network members and a substantial discount of 20% applies to those who are existing members of this network at time of commencement of the Being The CEO programme )
- Online study visit. 30th September 2021
- Residential; Creating the culture and capacity for organisational sustainability and viability. Building effective external partnerships for success. 24th/25th November 2021
- + 3 ‘one to one’ online executive coaching sessions.
The cost of the programme is £5950.00 plus VAT. Members of Forum Strategy’s national #BeingTheCEO networks receive a 20% reduction.
Apply to join #BeingTheCEO
Complete the form below to be considered for this programme.